HONOURS AND AWARDS
- At primary education level I have received certificates of appreciation from registered bodies who conducts exams of the subjects like Hindi, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Science, Indian culture.
- I was awarded Prakharata Shodh Vidhyarthi by government of Gujarat in 8th standard.
- Won bronze medal in state level general knowledge quiz competition in 6th standard, Unja, Gujarat.
- Won silver medal in state level general knowledge quiz competition in 7th standard, Surat, Gujarat.
- I was the executive committee member of the event “Think India – 2013” organized by ABVP in IIM Ahmedabad.
- IISc Students’ Council Executive and Steering committee member in the years 2010 and 2011 respectively.
- Our team was hockey champion of my institute, IISc.
- I am member of the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM).
EXTRA CURRICULUM DETAILS
- I was the Students’ General Secretary of my institute IISc, Bangalore.
- I was the secretary of the group Hindi Samiti of IISc. This is the major student group of campus. The group promotes Indian languages, Indian tradition, and Indian culture among the students.
- I am part of IISc student group prasthutha. This group promotes nationalism among students.
- I am part of IISc student group praharshini. This group promotes Indian classical dance and classical music among students. We conduct music and dance program from well known artists. Group also conducts regular Yoga classes inside the campus.
- I am member of the group Sanskrit Sangh in IISc. The group conducts regular spoken Sanskrit classes inside the campus.
- I was the executive member of the national level conference organized by Students’ Council, IISc.
- I was magazine secretary in SVNIT, Surat.
- Our SC team was the organizer of Samanway ’13: career fair organized by Students’ Council IISc.